Bellett/Birchell
Liz McCoy
2006-06-27 02:07:16 UTC
Hi There Listers,
I am after some help with this family,
It does seem to be a silent branch in the families

Susannah Bellett Married John Birchall,
Their Fourth son
William Birchall- where was he born?
Married Sarah Elizabeth Patterson
William and Sarah's Son was Arthur Henry Birchall who married in New Zealand
I presume...
If anyone is researching this family or can give me any clues on this one I
would love to hear from them.
Thanks
Liz
Natalie Drest
2006-06-27 05:03:09 UTC
Hi Liz,

If you gave Times and Places that you know, relating to any of these events,
others would be more able to help perhaps.

Mary Ann
nice cold Melbourne in the dumps re Socceroos
--
Please remove HAT and COAT before replying.
'Murphy is my co-pilot'
Liz
Liz McCoy
2006-06-28 21:15:08 UTC
Hi Listers,
Thankyou to those that answered my qureery on the above familys,
Sorry about the dates as yet I do not have them all
I have now learnt that the William BIRCHALL
that I am looking for was born C. 1813, Tasmania,
He Married Sarah Elizabeth PATTERSON
The son Of William BIRCHALL and Sarah Elizabeth PATTERSON,
was Arthur Henry BIRCHALL
He did Marry ...
Rachel Elizabeth DANIEL
I dont have the whole family listings as yet but this is the line I am
following
The son of Arthur Henry BIRCHALL and Rachel Elizabeth DANIEL
was
Arthur Edward BIRCHALL
who married Anne CLEAVES,
the son of Arthur Edward BIRCHALL and Anne CLEAVES
John Arthur BIRCHALL
who married Leonie Cullen
Tahnks again
Liz
Glenda Goodall
2006-06-29 07:37:39 UTC
Hello Liz,

Have you searched RootsWeb?
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi
By using the entry fields 'Surname' and 'Spouse'

I found these 3 RootsWeb trees below that seem
to be your BIRCHALL/DANIEL.
Possibly some of these trees are the same as in
the first lot that I mentioned in a previous post.

Lister: Kylie Duncombe
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=duncombe&id=I21088

Lister: Andy Laurenson
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=laurenson&id=I531

Lister: 'Unknown' (shows email addy tho)
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:a11421&id=I531

Then there are 2 RootsWeb trees below by Aus listers
for BIRCHELL/CULLEN, shows surnames only
and not christian names, but worth a try.

Lister: Steven
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=sknowles&id=I9978

Lister: Kevin Dean Maywald
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=skydream&id=I02848
--
Regards,
Glenda Goodall (Brisbane)
Liz
Glenda Goodall
2006-06-27 16:54:09 UTC
Hello Liz,

A search of RootsWeb family trees
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi
using search fields
'Surname' bellett
'Spouse' birchall

Shows 6 results for Susannah BELLETT b.1794
Norfolk Island, d.1871 or 1878 Tasmania?
Parents Jacob BELLETT and Ann HARPER,
her spouse John BIRCHALL.
A few of the listers have Susannah
and John's children, one of them William
but no spouse or children for him.

Then using search fields
'Surname' bellett
'Spouse' patterson
Shows 2 for William BURCHALL b.1818 Tasmania
(1 shows) died New Zealand.
Spouse: Sarah Elizabeth PATTERSON
One lister shows his parents as John and Ann,
then children of William and Sarah.
Liz
Glenda Goodall
2006-06-27 17:20:32 UTC
Searching on
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp
for Susannah Bellett and John Birchall in 'All Countries',
3 results below, showing the couple and her parents:

Shows the couples children here, no William but there is
2 children named 'John', maybe William is one of them.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/AF/individual_record.asp?recid=7542844&lds=0&region=-1&regionfriendly=&frompage=99
Submitter(s): WILLIAM J. LEESON, MARJORY E VINE
and ANNETTE GEORGINA.
====
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/PRF/individual_record.asp?recid=720577776&lds=2&region=-1&regionfriendly=&frompage=99
Submitter: Melissa COCKER
====
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/PRF/individual_record.asp?recid=310715500&lds=2&region=-1&regionfriendly=&frompage=99
Submitter: Garth & Shelley CRUDEN
====
--
Post by Liz McCoy
I presume...
If anyone is researching this family or can give me any clues on this
one
Post by Glenda Goodall
Post by Liz McCoy
would love to hear from them.