Launceston Burials 19th Century
Kate
2018-01-21 01:24:02 UTC
Hello all

I wonder if anyone has a CD, of Old Launceston Cemeteries. That's before
Carr Villa. I am looking for the burials of Rodham Catherine Davison HOME
(died 1894) and his son John Home HOME (buried 1898)
I have the Obit and various nuggets from Trove, I just can't find the
burials.

Would appreciate any help.

Regards

Kate
Sydney, Australia
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-21 21:31:13 UTC
Post by Kate
Hello all
I wonder if anyone has a CD, of Old Launceston Cemeteries. That's before
Carr Villa. I am looking for the burials of Rodham Catherine Davison HOME
(died 1894) and his son John Home HOME (buried 1898)
I have the Obit and various nuggets from Trove, I just can't find the
burials.
Would appreciate any help.
Regards
Kate
Sydney, Australia
Hi Kate,

I found the death at this link:
https://linctas.ent.sirsidynix.net.au/client/en_AU/names/search/results?qu=Catherine&qu=HOME

Great website - lots of information.

Good luck.
Cheers,
Di
Kate
2018-01-23 01:37:35 UTC
Hi Di

I already have the death. Its the burial place I'm looking for. Thanks
anyway for responding.

Regards

Kate
Sydney, Australia

Di
t***@bigpond.com
2018-01-23 22:12:31 UTC
HiKate

Have a look at this

http://www.ozgenonline.com/~riacaroline/HagleyAnglican.html#H

Best of luck

Tony
Sydney, Australia
t***@bigpond.com

Sydney, Australia
Kate
2018-01-25 06:25:49 UTC
Hi Tony

Thank you so much for this information. What a great site. I'm gathering
this information for a very distant cousin in Scotland. He will be so please
to see these headstones.

Many thanks.

Regards

Kate