Lands Title
Rhonda Brownlow
2017-10-28 19:53:41 UTC
Hello List

Can anyone tell me please are they aware of someone who does research for a
fee on land title, now that Lands Title has moved from Sydney to Bathurst it
is now less accessible.

Cheers Rhonda
MargM
2017-10-30 21:04:38 UTC
Can anyone tell me please are they aware of someone who does research for a
fee on land title, now that Lands Title has moved from Sydney to Bathurst it
is now less accessible.

Hi Rhonda
According to http://www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/ Land Titles are still located in Queens square off Macquarie St behind the Hyde Park Barracks

What did change a while back was the current government sold this institution to private enterprise .

Bye

MargM NSW

---
Kay Cook
2017-10-30 23:17:37 UTC
I was at the LTO in the city a few months back, staff were so helpful

________________________________
Can anyone tell me please are they aware of someone who does research for a
fee on land title, now that Lands Title has moved from Sydney to Bathurst it
is now less accessible.

Hi Rhonda
According to http://www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/ Land Titles are still located in Queens square off Macquarie St behind the Hyde Park Barracks

[http://www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/image/0003/209928/concorde.jpg]<http://www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/>

Home - Land and Property Information<http://www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/>
www.lpi.nsw.gov.au
How to access and view historical maps, plans, titles and indexes

What did change a while back was the current government sold this institution to private enterprise .

Bye

MargM NSW

---

Avast | Download Free Antivirus for PC, Mac & Android<https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
Protect your devices with the best free antivirus on the market. Download Avast antivirus and anti-spyware protection for your PC, Mac and Android.

Alison
2017-10-31 01:08:03 UTC
Rhonda,

a lot has been digitised and is online (even better - it's free)

try here:
www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/

and then here from the "buying and selling property in NSW" link on the
left side   (HLRV - Historical Land Records Viewer)which will tell you
which records are online and how to find them (it is a bit tricky, but
persevere)

http://www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/land_titles/historical_records_online/where_to_look

Alison :-)
Sydney, Oz

Doug Laidlaw
2017-11-09 14:34:34 UTC
On 29/10/17 06:53, Rhonda Brownlow wrote:
> Hello List
>
> Can anyone tell me please are they aware of someone who does research for a
> fee on land title, now that Lands Title has moved from Sydney to Bathurst it
> is now less accessible.
>
> Cheers Rhonda

If you still want an Agent, the on I used was Thomas Kenyon & Son:

https://www.hotfrog.com.au/business/nsw/sydney/thomas-kenyon-son

That was about 15 years ago.

Doug.