FIELD-JENNINGS/NSW
m***@gmail.com
2017-06-01 12:56:36 UTC
I am researching the families of George FIELD and Sarah Ann
JENNINGS from the Surry Hills area of Sydney. Time span
1855 +
Other associated surnames are:- Schofield- Bryant-Boyle-Bray-
Catford-Whitmore-Ellis-Gallagher-Perry-Dickinson-Seaton and
Brooks.
Anyone interested in these families I would love to hear from.
kind regards,
Sue
Sue Dickinson
Currabubula, NSW.
Quick, Piper, Field, Boyle, Gallagher,Howard, Kesterton,
etc.
Hi Sue I have no idea if you get this message as it is very old .... well I have a fair amount of info about George, he is my husbands relative from Hertfordshire, England get back to me soon. Linda
m***@gmail.com